HotBeak is using Facebook to personalize your experience and to facilitate tracking stories and sending notifications. When you perform actions with Facebook plugins (such as Like or Comments) or when you Follow Stories, you are sharing information with Facebook and the information you share will be governed by Facebook's privacy policies. Please note that such actions may be posted on your Facebook Timeline and may be viewed by others, depending on your personal settings.
1. Personal Information that HotBeak collects
When you login with Facebook and follow stories, HotBeak will store your Facebook user id and the stories that you follow, in order to send notifications when there are updates relating to followed stories.
When you use the Services as an end user, HotBeak may collect further information, such as session durations, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using.
We may automatically collect information through the use of log files and other means. The information gathered may be partially personally identifiable. We will not knowingly make use of any information which personally identifies you, except as specifically indicated in the policy, or on hotbeak.com.
Further information may be collected when you exchange communications with HotBeak, for example, when you submit an inquiry to HotBeak.
2. What does HotBeak do with your personally identifiable information?HotBeak may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
3. How does HotBeak use aggregated information?HotBeak may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information about the use of the Services, including any aggregated information related to your personal account, and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information to third party, at HotBeak's sole discretion, provided however, that such information will not identify you personally and that HotBeak will not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this policy. HotBeak may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
4. How does HotBeak Share information with others?HotBeak does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes. HotBeak may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
5. Data retentionHotBeak reserves the right at all times to review, retain and disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as HotBeak's internal needs. However, by doing so HotBeak does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
6. Information securityHotBeak implements information security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on its servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, HotBeak cannot guarantee that the Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
10. Contact usYou may send requests, responses, questions and complaints, by sending an e-mail message to: email@example.com